......believe I did it again. Several of the Ben Franklin Blocks last photo in the direction have looked separated like this. It never occurred to me I wasn't suppose to sew them together, but leave them in 4 parts........Good Grief Charles Brown!!!
When will I learn to read directions.
To my regular followers this is no surprise.
Yes, right now I'm LOL at myself.
By now I'm an expert at using my seam ripper. We all have our talents and that one is mine.
I scanned and saved the photo to my computer. It looks normal on my computer, but when I add it to my blog it looks warbley (I know it's not a word :) ) I've resized the block before adding it from normal to small and it still does the same thing. My last DJ block did the same thing as well.