Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2014 Vice Versa BOM

 
Block 1A
 
 
Block 1B
 
These fun blocks are from gen X quilters 2014 BOM.  It just started this month so join in.
 
Gen X Quilters Vice Versa BOM
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
My sweet daughter gave me this really terrific lamp.  It's a very close match to the feather fabrics I've been using.
 
Thanks so much Shelley!!
I love it.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
I'll be linking up with the following.
 
 
 
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
 
WIPs on Wednesdays
 
2014 NewFO Challenge

10 comments:

Rosa said...

Fabulous.Love both and hard to choose one fav!

Lorna McMahon said...

You are doing a wonderful job with those solids! Both are very nice blocks!

Ivory Spring said...

Love the blocks, especially the second one. And what a beautiful lamp that is. And you have the most exhaustive BOM list, and I love it!

suemac said...

Love the lamp. I am in a blue phase right now.

Tanyia said...

great job on your Vice Versa blocks and that lamp is gorgeous, I love the color!

Stopping by from Lee's hop
http://www.domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2014/01/wip-wednesday-jan-22nd.html

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I just joined, and I just ordered fabric for the back, which I'll need to match to solids for the front, so I don't expect I'll start for 2 weeks or so...

The Thompsons said...

oo- I like your color choices for the vice versa blocks. I had too much going on to join in this round, but I may do it later.

Donna said...

Adorable blocks! I love, love, love the awesome lamp. Your daughter has great taste.

Barbara said...

What a fun project! I missed that one. Very cute.

Brown Family said...

Those Vice Versa blocks are very interesting.